Real People. Real Results.
It’s not a facial transformation — far from it. Dysport® treatment temporarily improves the look of your moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows in a way that suits your style. And no one will know — unless you tell them. Check out our gallery below and see for yourself.
Before + after at maximum frown
Facts + stats
- Clinically demonstrated up to 4 months1-3*
- In 3 clinical studies of people whose between the brow frown lines were rated “moderate” or “severe” by a specialist before their treatment with Dysport:3
- 30 days after treatment, a majority of Dysport users† (55%, 52% and 60% in each of the 3 studies vs. 0% of users treated with placebo) and their specialists both thought their frown lines improved by at least 2 grades to a rating of “none” or “mild” at maximum frown
- 30 days after treatment, the majority of Dysport users (88%, 85% and 86% in each of the 3 studies vs. 4%, 4% and 0%, respectively, of users treated with placebo) had their frown lines rated by a specialist as “none” or “mild” with at least a 1-grade improvement at maximum frown
- 30 days after treatment, the majority of Dysport users (74%, 79% and 82% in each of the 3 studies vs. 9%, 1% and 2%, respectively, of users treated with placebo) rated their own frown lines as “none” or “mild” with at least a 1-grade improvement at maximum frown
- Dysport is used in 69 countries around the world4
Dysport may not be right for you if: you have surgical changes to your face, very weak muscles in the treatment area, your face looks very different from side to side, the injection site is inflamed, you have droopy eyelids or sagging eyelid folds, deep facial scars, thick oily skin, or if your wrinkles can’t be smoothed by spreading them apart.