How Dysport Works!
How does Dysport work?
One injection. Five points.
Dysport treats moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows by reducing specific muscle activity. Wrinkles are caused by repeated movements and muscle contractions, which means they can even develop in younger adults. One injection into each of 5 points between and above the eyebrows temporarily prevents muscle contractions that cause frown lines, leaving the rest of your face to move naturally. In other words, no frozen look, just natural-looking results. You can control your look instead of your look controlling you.
How long does Dysport last?
Forget frown lines between the eyebrows for up to 4 months.
You’ve got better things to do than think about what your frown lines look like. In just one 10- to 20-minute treatment,Dysport may help improve the look of your frown lines between the eyebrows for up to 4 months.|| The majority of users¶see improvement in just 2–3 days after treatment.4-6†† Results of repeat treatments may be comparable to your first use. Another plus? There is minimal downtime after your treatment, which means you can get back to your day faster.
MORE THAN HALF
AFTER TREATMENT 4-6††
MAY LAST UP TO
||GL-1 and GL-3 evaluated subjects for at least 150 days following treatment. Based on investigator assessment, response was maintained for up to 4 months in both GL-1 (Dysport 24/105 [23%], Placebo 2/53 [4%]) and GL-3 (Dysport 58/200 [29%], Placebo 1/100 [1%]).5-7
¶Users = clinical trial subjects
†† A secondary endpoint based on Kaplan-Meier estimates of cumulative rate of time to onset of response. The median time to onset of response was 3 days in GL-1 (Dysport 55/105 [52%], Placebo 3/53 [6%] and GL-2 (Dysport 36/71 [51%], Placebo 9/71 [13%]), and 2 days in GL-3 (Dysport 110/200 [55%], Placebo 4/100 [4%]).4-6
Who should use Dysport?
Frown lines between your eyebrows got you down?
Stand up to those lines with Dysport. If you’re under 65 and seeking treatment to improve the look of wrinkles between your eyebrows, ask your specialist if Dysport is right for you. But before you begin, read below to help you make the safest, most informed decision.
- Molina B, Grangier Y, Mole B, et al. Ribe N. Patient satisfaction after the treatment of glabellar lines with Botulinum toxin type A (Speywood Unit): a multi-centre, prospective, non-interventional European observational study. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2015 Jul;29(7):1382-1388. doi:10.1111/jdv.12881. Epub 2014 Dec 12.
- Data on file. Ipsen World-Wide Marketing Authorisation Status. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., February 2017.
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). Botulinum Toxin Type A Powder For Solution For Injection (Clostridium botulinum toxin type A – Haemagglutinin complex). http://www.mhra.gov.uk/home/groups/par/documents/websiteresources/con108644.pdf . Accessed May 11, 2015.
- Data on file. MA-Y-97-52120-085 (GL-2) Clinical Study Report. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2007.
- Data on file. MA-Y-97-52120-718 (GL-3) Clinical Study Report. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2007.
- Data on file. MA-Y-97-52120-719 (GL-1) Clinical Study Report. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2007.
- Dysport for Injection Package Insert. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P.; December 2016.