Venus Legacy – A Revolution in Medical Aesthetics
Venus 4D™ Technology – A New Standard
Venus Concept is again energizing the industry with a revolutionary technology for non-surgical body contouring* and skin tightening for the face, neck, and body.
The Multi-Polar RF delivers Fast, Pain-Free, Homogeneous Heating to multiple tissue depths resulting in superior clinical outcomes.
Pulsed Magnetic Fields technology has been used in traditional medicine for decades and is scientifically proven with regard to its regenerative properties.
Vari-Pulse allows adjustable pulsed suction for deep energy penetration, lymphatic drainage, as well as stimulating circulation.
Real-Time Thermal Feedback integrates a hands-free thermometer with an on-screen visual feedback graph to allow for constant tissue contact for l better clinical results.
The Venus Legacy™ is the first all-in-one workstation that combines the proven multi-polar + magnetic pulse (MP)² technology with the new VariPulse™ feature.
Venus Legacy™ features four applicators: OctiPolar™ and 4D Body for larger areas, and DiamondPolar™ and 4D Face for smaller areas. All four applicators are powered by proprietary (MP)2 technology—only offered by Venus Concept’s cellulite removal devices—with the synergistic combination of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF) and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF). The OctiPolar™ and DiamondPolar™ applicators are indicated for wrinkle reduction treatments*, which leads to tightening of the skin. The 4D Body applicator is equipped with novel VariPulse™ technology, which makes it highly effective for cellulite reduction.*
THE SYNERGISTIC EFFECT OF MULTI-POLAR RF AND PEMF
- Multi-Polar RF uses a complex algorithm to deliver homogeneous energy and volumetric heating to multiple tissue depths, allowing for the quick and safe buildup of heat and easy maintenance of therapeutic temperature throughout the treatment.
- Effect of Multi-Polar RF is enhanced by Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF), a non-thermal mechanism emitted through the applicator’s electrodes.
- Through synergistic (MP)2, RF heats and directly stimulates fibroblasts, while PEMF is known to promote angiogenesis and induce fibroblast proliferation through release of the growth factor FGF-2, resulting in increased collagen synthesis2.
4D BODY APPLICATOR
- Designed for larger body parts and equipped with advanced VariPulse™.
- Multi-dimensional RF and PEMF energy matrix can target specific treatment areas from multiple directions and positions to effectively stimulate fat breakdown and induce cellulite reduction, leading to tighter-looking skin.
- Innovative dual multi-polar electrode crown design—flat outer crown constantly controls electro-thermal volumetric heating, while inner deep tetra-polar crown provides intermittent vacuum-assisted electro-thermal selective heating.
- Unique array of electrodes with up to 7.5 cm distance between them provides large spot size for faster treatments and delivers significant depth of penetration (up to 4.5 cm) for greater effect on deeper tissues.
4D FACE APPLICATOR
- Same as the 4D Body applicator, but in a smaller configuration
- Designed to treat smaller areas of the body and can easily access hard-to-reach areas, such as around the cheekbones and neck.
INNOVATIVE VARIPULSE™ TECHNOLOGY
- The only medical aesthetic device in the industry with advanced VariPulse™ integrated in the 4D Body and 4D Face applicators
- Provides adjustable pulsed suction (positive and negative air pressure) that facilitates deeper energy penetration
- Helps target subcutaneous fat deposits and cellulite
- Increases blood circulation, stimulates lymphatic drainage, and enhances the lipolysis effect of RF energy, reducing the appearance of cellulite
- Smooth movement of VariPulse™ provides a more comfortable treatment for the patient
- Prevents accumulation of Glide (glycerin-based gel) in the applicator
REAL-TIME THERMAL FEEDBACK
- All four Venus Legacy™ applicators are equipped with integrated sensors that provide real-time thermal feedback to allow for easy, immediate, and continuous detection of skin temperature profile
- Enhances patient safety and comfort, and can lead to more consistent and predictable clinical outcomes
To learn more, click here.